Re: Altered books video

---------

From: David Meadows (dmeadows_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 17:21:51 PDT

Thanks to all for the altered books links ... I've got plenty to keep me busy (I'm toying with the idea of finding multiple copies of a book in a used bookstore to use as a novel study, reading the book as a class, then have them do 'the' altered book as a book report; I suspect I'd have to do a 'practice' book first ...)

--
David Meadows, dmeadows@idirect.com on 04/07/2003
Libertas inaestimabilis res est.