Re: Cover tables for clay? air dry clay, I stopped using it due to cracking...l

---------

From: Dianna Mammone (dndmammone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 09:25:20 PDT

Hi, I just learned of a new trick with working with
all kinds of clay. Wherever you join pieces whether
it is a seam or added decoration, sponge wax resist on
it. When the clay dries and shrinks it will pull from
the inside out pulling the seams into a tight fit.
It's been a miracle for me. I guess it would work on
air died too if you can paint over it.
Diannabanana