Re: periodicals

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 05:59:29 PDT

School Arts Magazine.

Nancy

>>> jmwjeann@netscape.net 04/05/03 06:07PM >>>
Hello, I've been thinking about subscribing to an art magazine for my
classroom, so students can take a look at what is actually going on in
the art world today (rather than in the past worlds of Pop, Op,
Impressionism, Surrealism, etc.). Do you have a favorite that you
consider appropriate for a highschool classroom? Thanks. J.

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/
---