Re: NAEA confernce in Minneapolis

---------

From: Jayne Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 19:31:33 PDT

Just wanted to say hi to those of you who couldn't make it this year. It is my first national conference and it has been well worth it. The seminars are great and the exhibitiors are so generous with ideas and products. The best part has been making new contacts and sharing ideas.

We've had the opportunity to meet other artednetters, thanks to Judy's nametags. This morning a groups of us got together for a fantastic breakfast hosted by Judy and DIck Nagel of Sax and held at the penthouse suite of the Minnesota AEM president, Pam Signorelli. Even after losing an hours sleep it was worth getting up early for. The Minneapolis skyline view from the 24th floor was fantastic, even for one from Minnesota! We also said goodbye to Judy and Dick, who are moving forward in their lives. Pictures were taken and I know in the near future you'll be able to see many people who regularly contribute to this listserve like Bunki, Maggie, Ken, Carolyn, Sharon, etc.
If th list seems quiet, don't fear as they will be back on soon.
Jayne

---