Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: periodicals

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 18:01:02 PDT

I would highly recommend "Scholastic Art" magazine.
Six issues per school year. I order a classroom set and
save them for future years. I have about 25 years in
the room now.
                                        Woody in KC
Good for Middle and High School

jw wrote:
> Hello, I've been thinking about subscribing to an art magazine for my
> classroom, so students can take a look at what is actually going on in
> the art world today (rather than in the past worlds of Pop, Op,
> Impressionism, Surrealism, etc.). Do you have a favorite that you
> consider appropriate for a highschool classroom? Thanks. J.

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: