5th grade camp ideas?

---------

From: Darla Ninteman (breakfast_with_darla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 18:13:10 PDT

Each year all of the 5th graders in my little district (about 300 kids) go
to camp on Lake Huron (Michigan) for a week. This is my first year teaching
and I have been elected as the art teacher to attend camp and teach a class
that the kids can sign up for. Camp classes run about an hour long. Do any
of you have any good ideas for a camp project?? Something that I could teach
over and over to different groups of 5th graders?? I've been told it can be
an indoor or outdoor project, my choice. Help! :)