New (?) resource

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 14:35:45 PDT

Here at home on Sunday afternoon, I was doing research on conceptual art
for my middle schoolers. Maybe this has slipped by me, but have you guys
heard of ArtsEdMail?
Here's the purpose:

ArtsEdMail is a collaboration between the California Alliance for Arts
Education and Teachingarts.org. The purpose of this e-mail news bulletin is
to inform and connect the arts education field, including individuals from
elementary, middle, high school, and higher education, arts and education
administrators, arts providers, artists, parents, and other leaders from
the private sector.

Access by going to: http://www.teachingarts.org/ArtsEdMail/about. They
have a bulletin with new lesson plans from different museums, etc.

Now, to get back to concepts!

Maggie Tucker

arttucker@earthlink.net

---