Re: clay

---------

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 18:00:57 PDT

Hi Sid,
This project sounds really interesting. I'm a little confused though about
a few things: why does there have to be a hole at the top of the pet? Does
the water filter through the clay and water the seeds, or do you spray them
with water while they grow? I'm not sure how the seeds get watered. I need
to do one more clay project this year and your idea sounds good.
Frances