periodicals

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 16:07:22 PST

Hello, I've been thinking about subscribing to an art magazine for my
classroom, so students can take a look at what is actually going on in
the art world today (rather than in the past worlds of Pop, Op,
Impressionism, Surrealism, etc.). Do you have a favorite that you
consider appropriate for a highschool classroom? Thanks. J.

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/
---