Re: Cover tables for clay?

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 09:09:10 PST

Fran,
I always use regular clay but you might be able to use my suggestion with air dry clay too. We sometimes use pieces of wallpaper to work on. We can  wipe off if necessary  and reuse. Sometimes I just give them a paper towel to work on. They also can write their name and room number on the paper towel until I can get their names on the clay later. I also use pieces of burlap, gives a nice texture. They are cut to about 15" x 20".

MJHadley
>From: Fran Legman
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Cover tables for clay?
>Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 20:08:08 -0500
>
>I will be working with air dried clay (for the first time) with an entire
>elementary school. Do any of you have a good way to cover tables? Also, a
>good way to store projects for a week and keep them moist?
>
>Fran in NJ
>

>---

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ---