Re: Elementary Class Load help needed

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 08:41:32 PST

Well Ed, I was thinking about telling Christine the same thing. However,
I don't think I could have put it any better myself. : )
Christine, I definetly agree here. I have been in situations like this
myself. I used to work in NC before moving back to NY. The crap I had to
put up with. I never realized what a difference a strong union can make.

Michele

Ed H wrote:

> FIND A NEW JOB!>Hi
> >The principal of my building (Intermediate grades 3-5,
> >500+ students), and the principal of the Primary
> >school (grades k-2, 450+ students) have concocted a
> >plan to share me and a music teacher next year. I am
> >to teach one semester at the Intermediate School,
> >second semester at Primary School. I will teach 40
> >minute periods. (right now I teach 50 minute periods).
> >This is almost 1000 students. I have NO curriculum or
> >materials for the primary grades.

---