Re: Cover tables for clay?

---------

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 17:57:24 PST

I found that heavy duty tarp works well. You can probably cover them with
one package of 3 or 4 level of thickness (I used 4 - I forgot the exact word
for the measurement). It will cost about 12 or 13 dollars and it's pretty
durable. The semi-transparents color is nicer than black or dark green.
Frances