Re: plans for board games?

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 11:32:09 PST

When I taught art history, small groups made games to show different
cultures - they had to do investigation, have a map, use traditional games
and still put in the art forms - I got some fabulous products like mancala
with small carvings for game pieces, etc. We had a big game playing
festival and did the critique as part of the playing of the games.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---