Re: Elementary Class Load help needed

---------

From: Ed H (hankofbeads_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 09:08:57 PST

FIND A NEW JOB!

I WORKED 4 YEARS IN THE WORST SITUATION THAT COULD EXIST.  I WORKED IN 6 SCHOOLS WITH NO ROOM ON A CART. THE ADMINISTRATORS COULD CARE LESS FOR THE ARTS, YOU ARE BEING STRETCHED BEYOND WHAT SHOULD BE EXPECTED FOR AN EDUCATED PERSON, THEY ARE YOU USING YOU AS A BAND AID. I KNOW IT'S HARD TO MOVE ON BUT FIND A SCHOOL IN WHICH THE ARTS ARE HELD IN VERY HIGH REGARDS. APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO!

ED SAIC GRAD 91-93