Re: classroom organization

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 15:54:35 PST

Oh, this reminds me, my principal built me a portable, wooden, student
accessible paper shelf that holds 10 colors each of 9"x12" and 12"x18"
paper. No more messy piles of paper for students to dig through and ruin.
It's the best! Oh, and thanks for all the suggestions so far for organizing
examples. I have another wooden compartment shelf that collects junk (or
houses my hummocks, lol) that will now house my active examples. Yay!

Leah