Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Dates, locations of future NAEA conventions

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 03:23:00 PST

In order to have a conference at a location, I believe you need to have a
team in that host city to organize and plan. Don't think we have a high
membership in Hawaii. I would love to go to Texas, also can't wait for NYC
again. (the museums for free was a fantastic bonus !!) I'm hoping that
Philadelphia steps up in the near future, it really has a lot to offer, if
they could only get the convention center unions to stop squabbling with the
state government !
Christine Besack :)