Re: NAEA Conference

---------

From: Hoffelt (hoffelt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 20:21:53 PST

I feel very fortunate. My school is paying registration, mileage, food
expenses, and hotel for Friday throughTuesday. There are only 6 art
teachers in our district and we are all taking professional leave days.
BUT--we are from the state that has the lowest paid teachers in the
country--glad to have some perks.

Linda from South Dakota