Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Pages updated

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 15:43:26 PST

I just added a page on my student's altered books. What has excited me as a teacher is that these book pages are not from my "star" students. . They are really putting alot of emotion into them.

I finally got around to putting some of the photos of my "create a culture" unit for middle school on my site. Unfortunately, the last time our server was reset I lost alot of my folders I had stored there. This project was alot of fun and I plan on redoing all my worksheets and doing this project again next fall.

K-12 Kansas Art Teacher