Re: NAEA Conference

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 07:11:48 PST

> Next NAEA conference is in Denver Colorado !!! can't wait !! saving my money
> now !

I really want to submit a presentation for Denver. I can handle thinking about
the hotel and airline, etc. myself, but the thought of paying four or five days
of substitute teacher pay is pretty hard. It adds up fast, and there is no way
my school would/could pay it. I'm sure this has been discussed a lot before, but
I'm really curious about how other schools deal with this - being gone several
days in a week, etc., especially since so many of you seem to go every year. I
can't imagine being allowed to do that.

---