Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Minneapolis people

Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 18:48:25 PST

Any construction we should be aware of as we drive into Minneapolis? We are coming in on I-35 from the South, from Sioux Falls SD and staying at the Hilton downtown... and is it pretty easy to get off of 65 N onto 11th? Any little tricks I should know? Do you know if the Hilton has a parking garage or where the nearest one is?
Just a Hick trying to get directions

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools