Re: For all flying to NAEA

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 18:24:23 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: <croberts18@cox.net>
> For anyone who is flying to Minneapolis for the conversta, I would suggest
> that you call your airline and re-confirm your flights. They are supposed
> to call you if they make changes, but...hey, guess what...they're NOT doing
it. > I called today to re-confirm mine and found out that due to
"everything
> that's going on in the country right now", they are cutting our flights.
> Mine got changed from 5:00 pm to return on Tuesday...to 10:00 am that morning.
> Carolyn (who's ready for Minneapolis!!!! Yeah!!!)

Guess what again gang. I confirmed my flight Friday night and a plane number
and flight time had changed somewhat. I just called again tonight to double
check again and it's been changed AGAIN! With all these air line problems
and now the SARS scare in San Francisco (I'm flying American, would you
believe), all the planes and arrivals/departures/seat assignments are being
scrambled. It's getting dicey. Have got my fingers/toes crossed for all of
us flying this week and next. Toodles....Bunki

---