Help Needed with ArtsEdNet

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 14:50:49 PST

Mark,
        I'm writing to you again asking for help. This list serve
that the Getty established for art educators is such a great
idea. It has served us well out here with lesson ideas and plain
old support when we needed it. But with Lyris always being down,
I fear we are losing touch with a lot of good people. Some people
signed off to rest or take a vacation and now have no way of getting
back on ArtsEdNet. When I go to Taos to paint I'll just let the mail
build up and shut down my cable service rather than temporarily sign
off. Can you tell us when the system will be fixed or can you provide
a different way of getting on to the list. You have always gotten
back to me in the past and I really appreciate it. I'll pass on your
information to the list when you do.
                                Thanks, Woody in KC
By the way, how's the weather in Malibu ? Silly question, huh !!

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15