Art Show

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 13:59:57 PST

Hi, If any of the Bay Area (San Francisco) art teachers are interested and
free (do we really have fee time?), anyway, I am having my annual Art Show
on Wednesday, April 9 @ 6:30pm -8pm at Byron Excelsior Middle School.
Features art from 5th through 8th grades, paintings, drawings, sculptures,
ceramics, textile, pastels, oil pastels, multi-mdia, etc. There will be
over 500 pieces of artwork mounted and hung. Would love to have you as
visitors. Jenna Freck, from Oakland, came last year, and it was such a
treat to meet her.
Let me know if you want directions.
Kathy Tickner
Byron Excelsior Middle School
Byron Hwy, Byron, CA (out near Brentwood)

---