Re: reconnecting

---------

From: artsyanne (artsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 07:11:44 PST

I just want you to know that you are not alone!!! I, too, get that message every once in a while!!!!
I think it is because we get bombarded with a "ton" of emails.
Personnaly, I wish I could get the list back on Digest format, but it is impossible to do that because the Lyris List/Manager Server is ALWAYS down!
Anne-Marie