Re: I'd love you to share......

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 18:28:15 PDT

The journal is quite lengthy... but I will share conclusions when complete. I am trying to find time to paint, but you guys know what the end of the year is like! My goal is June 1. For some reason, I get this Friday off, so with everybody else in my household off to school and work...perhaps I'll get some quality time! Of course, I will share.