"venting" again

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 18:18:05 PDT

Today I had to tell the "dog" story several times. It is amazing how callous some people can be. Some even making jokes. I know that is how some deal with situations and they weren't there to see the shock and devastation of this poor young artist. The reason she brought them was because she had NEVER left them for more than three hours and didn't trust anyone with them. Ironic, huh. Many people at school were so angry with her. It was a human error...a horrific one, but hopefully one that people can learn from. Thanks again for all of your support!

---