need to "vent"

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 20:23:12 PDT

Today I had a wonderful young and vibrant artist/muralist/illustrator come speak to my classes. She did four presentations this afternoon and they were terrific. I was helping her out to her car, with a load of books, only to find her two dogs dead in the back seat of her car. They had suffocated. It was a terrible, horrific thing....not only the sight itself, but her reaction and the fact that many students and parents were around.
One of my students jumped in the car with her to help her find the way to the vet...he deserves a medal...
Wow, you never know about the day in the life of the art teacher

---