Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

fun Ebay finds, book discussion and great website

From: Marcia Lavery (miss_lavery_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 18:15:43 PDT

Hi. I've been having a lot of fun buying strange things from Ebay. I found an old Prang Art Education book that was used in primary schools in 1895 and bought it for about 5 dollars. I'm starting to collect vintage magazines/books and thought this was a really interesting addition to my collection. Just thought I'd share.
By the way, I'd definitely be interested in a book discussion this summer. Maybe we can set up a yahoo group or something so the whole list isn't flooded with book discussion posts? just an idea.
Also, to anyone who's interested, check out this website: Spiral Art.... It's awesome! The site has a lot of innovative ideas for "teaching art in the 21st century", using mixed-media and processes that are widely used in contemporary art.
 Marcia in Skokie, IL

Do You Yahoo!?