color theory intro websites?

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 17:53:03 PDT

I'm going to do a color theory activity with my kids. I have some great exercises from previous discussions here (pies, wheels, spectrums).
I'm looking for a good introductory web site to start kids with (multi-media--worked well with Elements and Principles!). We're 8th grade with lots of computers.
We don't have FLASH, so we can't use the MUNDI site. I've been searching my files and the archives. I'd appreciate it if someone would help shortcut me. After all, there are only so many hours in the day!
TIA--Trish

---