Re: Chromacryl paint pump

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 14:54:15 PDT

>What does everyone else do about the last 1/5 of the jug
>that the pump doesn't reach? Is there a dispenser that the
>jug would go upside down on, so no paint is wasted?

I'd have extra empty glue bottle dispensers around just for that purpose.
The Chromacryl is a fairly fluid student grade paint.

As for pumps? I take some plastic left over from bags that ceramic students
use to cover clay, rip up one bag a piece of plastic about 6" x 6" and wrap
it around the end of the pump when the pump will sit unused for any length
of time. Then I take masking tape and tape around the pump. At the end of
the semester, I'll store them that way, and they are ready to go believe it
or not the next fall...surving the summer storage.

Larry
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org

---