Re: I'd love you to share......

---------

From: Susan M Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 14:47:48 PDT

HELLO, ALEX,
AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DBAE TRAINING PROGRAM 12 YEARS AGO, TWO WONDERFUL
THINGS HAPPENED.: 1) I DISCOVERED I WAS AN ARTIST, AND 2) I KNEW I WANTED TO
TEACH ART.
AS SOON AS SCHOOL IS OUT, I GO TO AN INCREDIBLE PLACE CALLED HARSTINE ISLAND
AND TRY TO DO NOTHING BUT FISH AND PAINT (WATERCOLOR) THE SUMMER AWAY!
SUSAN IN OR