RE: I'd love you to share......

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 13:45:07 PDT

Hi Alex,
I was always the 'artsy' kid in class. I doodled on every paper ever handed to me. I use tons of scotch tape and was always borrowing my mom's scissors. I came from a family of craftsmen and craftswomen; everyone did something with their hands, just for fun. It was pretty natural to become an artist and art teacher. Everyone in my family was a teacher. I am the first ART teacher in the family.

In the summers, I try to work on an ongoing body of art for exhibitions. I also teach computer arts in a gifted and talented program for middle schoolers, held at CSUS. This year I get to go to SCAD and BE a student in art!!

-Alix
"A clean house is a sign of a misspent life."