Invitation

---------

From: Julie (Petersonshea_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 13:37:59 PDT

This is an invitation to all list members who are going to be in the north central Kansas area during the week of May 13 -17. I am finishing up my MFA and my Thesis exhibition is during this week on the Fort Hays State University campus in the Moss Thorns Gallery which is in Rarick Hall. The reception is on May 17th from 7-9 p.m. The title is "Aten to Zigguart".
Happy End of the Year! (if I make it that far, May 23rd is our last day..)
JP-Shea