Re: I need sculpture lessons

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 12:58:22 PDT

Kathleen Shilson wrote:

> Can anybody give me some ideas or suggestions? I will teach this (sculpture)
> in the fall at the high school.
> Thanks to all

Hi, Wayne,

Hope you got the weaving handouts okay and that they make sense. E-mail
me if anything's not clear.

Sculpture was always my weakest area and so I've collected a number of
handouts from the conference over the years. If you'll send me your
address again I'd be glad to send you some copies.

Maggie

---