Re: Sculpture Lesson plans

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 10:14:01 PDT

We just finished this sculpture lesson, I did it in
conjunction with 2D's Pop Art lesson, and it was
great! I would like to thank Judy, Bunki, and Sharon
for the visuals I shared with my students and the idea
for such a lesson. I am sorry I do not have visuals of
my students to share with you, but take my word it is
a wonderful lesson! Alter it if you like, I mixed a
batch of plaster for texture, and I had a bag of old
shoes they could use for a base, on top of the
standard nylon, wire, and paint (Laytex). ENJOY!
How many more days??????????
Cindi

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu