AP Studio Art

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 10:11:24 PDT

Hi everyone,
I am a new hs art teacher @ teaching AP studio.
my asst. principal asked that i find out what other people are doing in
their AP curriculums. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanx for any info u can send my way.
Liz ---

Ask for money to attend a summer workshop. There is so much to learn and
know. It will be well worth the money and time! Also, check out the
college board website for specifics.

Becky in NC

PS. For those of you out there who are teaching AP...are you ready to
scream yet?! I am currently "lighting the fires" to get the art work
finished! Does anyone do anything special for their students when it is all
over? Do you do something special to keep the students motivated?
Thanks for the input!

---