Sculpture Lesson plans

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 09:02:10 PDT

Here is the link that will take you to the lesson plans on Sculpture.org.

http://www.sculpture.org/documents/awards/k12_main.htm

A very popular lesson for middle school thru high school is the nylon
stocking/wire sculpture lesson. Bunki Kramer had some excellent examples on
her site (site is not working). Sharon Kennedy has the lesson plan and
examples on her site:
http://www.art-rageous.net/WireHose.html
http://www.art-rageous.net/WireHose-LP.html

When I did this lesson, I made connections to the work of Henry Moore and
Jean Arp:

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/sculpt2.htm

Hope this helps.

Judy Decker