Art & Literacy

---------

From: Emily Onstott (eonstott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 06:18:38 PDT

The Walters Art Museum (Baltimore, MD) is in the 2nd year of piloting an arts-language arts integrated program for Baltimore City Public Elementary Schools called "Mummies, Manuscripts & Myths". For more information on our program, email me directly at eonstott@thewalters.org

Emily C. Onstott
Project Manager, Mummies, Manuscripts & Myths
The Walters Art Museum

Tel 410.547.9000, ext. 373
Fax 410.783.7969
eonstott@thewalters.org