Re: New Member

---------

From: greg sharp (eldoradoreefgold_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 05:56:50 PDT

  see domebook 1 and 2 shelter and the dome builders' hand book for more advanced polygonal constuctions and geodesics:always great for kids of all ages!!greg sharp from california!!!!<eldoradoreefgold@yahoo.com>
  Artgirl109@aol.com wrote: Dear Elizabeth,
I've been doing this project for at least 20 years. The only thing I do different is to transfer the design from one triangle to the next. Then transfer those two triangles to the next two. So when you are finished you have a very unified symmetrical design. Polygons have always hung in my classrooms! I've done them in several sizes and they are always a hit.
susie