Re: Can we start a thread on end of year projects?

---------

From: greg sharp (eldoradoreefgold_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 00:25:13 PDT

 <eldoradoreefgold@yahoo.com>one of my favorites is to get a jump on summer with barefoot adventures of pirates and treasures hidden in a large mapped school area...it can be played many times with clues printed in a different color each time!!take 9 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 " paper together they form the complete map each piece has 3 to 5 team members!teams can share clues or go it alone!success is somewhat determine by multi-team shared information!9 clues must be written at each hunt on the back of each piece...clever pirate jargon make it interesting...puns..jokes..and red herrings can abound in the hintsi've had as manys as 6 'hunts" an afternoon with20 treasure seekers and no addition teacher's aids or helpers-just me and alot of absorbed and envolved kids!!treasures can be food items....faux plastic jewelry...a plastic pirate pistol...a chest full of chocolate...use your imagination!!have fun with this!greg sharp from california(scion of bartholomew sharp,late captain of !
the santissma trinidad 1683 a captured spanish galleon,see dover books-the buccaneers of america by oliver oexquemelling and basil ringrose et al !!! )
  BluesTruth@aol.com wrote: Hi Group,
Love to get a thread going for end-of year projects such as name designs, making faces from numbers, Cinco de Mayo ideas, etc. Ideas please!
Thks, everyone.
Jill (BT) ---