To Dawn in Houston

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 19:10:54 PDT

Dear Dawn:

Thank you for the kind words about "Bridging". That book was a labor of love.

I would be pleased to assist you with answering questions as you delve into the concepts more fully. Just give me a little lead time if it is something complex. If it is something that you chose not to post to the list, feel free to email to my individual address.

From North Texas,
Pam

---