Re: virus attached to an Artsednetter mail

---------

From: wjb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 19:29:22 PDT

gregjuli@execpc.com wrote:
Hi Mary and any other Netter that has done hand casts.
Did you have any trouble getting the wax off? We've uncast several now and
found thet the plaster did not fill all the fingers fully. I nuked the last 2
we uncast today just to soften the wax between the fingers which were shaped
in the form of an "O". Is this something you cannot do?
Mixed the plaster a little thinner and tapped out lots of bubbles this time.
Be anxious to unmold but the plaster is taking forever to dry in this
weather. Any way of reattaching fingers?

thanks,
Gelato

---