Re: Smithsonian Craft Show

---------

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 16:47:56 PDT

Jane,
Actually two of the artists in the Smithsonian Show have Artists in
Residence tapes: Scott Bennett and Fong Choo. Both are in ceramics and
create incredible work.

Chris
www.artinres.com

>>> ARTNSOUL12@aol.com 04/28/02 19:34 PM >>>
In a message dated 04/27/2002 6:06:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jane@gendler.com writes:

> I just spent the day at the Smithsonian Craft Show - juried show at
the
> National Building Museum with 1300 applicants and only 120 exhibitors.
 The
> stuff was gorgeous

What is the closing date of the show?
Susan on Long Island