Art on a Cart: painting

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 14:53:32 PDT

I have my own room now but when I taught Art on a Cart I had a big container that Era laundry soap came in from Sam's Club. This container had a push button spigot which made it nice for refilling water containers for paint. I took another bucket for the dirty water. I had a rolling drying rack and one of the students would push it to the next classroom.

Marcia, Derby, KS

---