Re: Art Show judging!!!

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 15:33:29 PDT

I buy a LOT of tracing paper to help kids "try out" several approaches to
solving a problem themselves without jeopardizing something that they have
put a lot of time into. I also love using tracing paper to help kids see
that "mistakes" can be turned into something creative. When I am teaching
kids to blend colors, shade, or highlight, tracing paper is a great way
for me to show them and then take it away. I love telling them that it's
against the law for me to mark on their paper. Gotta remember that one.

---