Re: Art Show judging!!!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 14:51:40 PDT

LOL @ Woody! I love the idea I got from this list awhile back of using
tracing paper. I can actually show a student how something is supposed to
look without marking on their drawing. I have found that I have to draw
lightly so some of those less than enthusiastic learners can't trace my
drawing.
~Michal

> My biggest worry is stopping the teachers from
> cheating
> on their kids work - I have been told by previous judges to watch closely
> because
> some teachers enthusiastically take the pencil or chalk from students and
> "show
> them how to do it" ???? Wish me luck. Roberta

I personally am able to avoid this situation by telling the students that
it against the state laws in Kansas for an art teacher to mark on their
work. They believe anything, Woody in KC

picture