Re: capturing web pages

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 13:48:40 PDT

What I think you're describing is trully "capturing" the screen shot of the
web-page than saving it as a file. On your keyboard, click "prtscn" and
that will save what is on your screen to your clipboard. Then, go to your
Microsoft Word file, PowerPoint file, or whatever you want and just "paste"
by Edit>Paste on the top toolbar or Ctrl+V. I do this a lot in my
PowerPoint presentations for students and have done it several times for
conferences- anytime you want to show something on the internet without
having to be online. I think it's the same thing on a Mac but it's been so
long since I've tried on one.

Hope this helps, Michelle Harrell