Re: practical final exam

---------

From: wjb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 13:58:18 PDT

Thanks for sharing.
I also use a Creativity test from Arts and activities many years ago.
It allows for complete creative ideas. No one has ever come up with the same
thing and the variety of ideas is astounding.
I lways marvel at how many cool ideas are generated. You can just hear the
wheels clicking.
Gelato

KPRS wrote:This takes the full two hours, and let's me know what they know from
what I