Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

skill and concept

From: wendy free (wendfree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 11:52:24 PDT

hey susan, trish, and mark - did you all get to see the gerhard richter show
at MOMA, too? what did you think? i was beyond amazed at his mastery of
painting - richter is brilliant in skill and idea, in my opionion. to me
the exhibit serves as a terrific demonstration of limitless possibilities
when you have honed your technical abilities and creativity. that's what
i'd like to work toward with my students, too...