skill and concept

---------

From: wendy free (wendfree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 11:52:24 PDT

hey susan, trish, and mark - did you all get to see the gerhard richter show
at MOMA, too? what did you think? i was beyond amazed at his mastery of
painting - richter is brilliant in skill and idea, in my opionion. to me
the exhibit serves as a terrific demonstration of limitless possibilities
when you have honed your technical abilities and creativity. that's what
i'd like to work toward with my students, too...

http://www.moma.org/docs/press/2002/gerhard_richter_feb_2002_5.htm

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-26153/art/richter/richtermain.htm

wendy

---