Re: practical final exam

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 11:40:23 PDT

My final exam is 1 page of definitions for the course-multiple choice (i.e.
color theory, perspective, etc), and 5 pages of drawing.

1. draw the face in the proper proportion (you will be graded on correctness
of proportion).
2. draw the figure in the proper proportion (must be clothed, again graded
on correctness of proportion).
3. take one shape and draw it 5 different ways using 1 point perspective.(or
2 point,)
4. take 3 things from the room, set up a still life and draw it using all of
the values.(you will be graded on proportion, use of value, textures, etc)
5. Using the principles and elements of design, design a CD cover using your
name or initials as the groups name.*you will be graded on your use of
color, and the principles and elements of design.

This takes the full two hours, and let's me know what they know from what I
taught.

San D

---